If you don’t know what is the console mode, please first see the “How to access console or u-boot” post; If you have already understood and would like to get the booting data on console mode for engineer debugging, please follow below steps.
1. Download the “TeraTerm v4.78 or later utility, and then properly install it on your x86 (winxp or win7)
2. Set the correct COM port number and 115200 baud rate in Setup – Serial port menu as below image:
4. Click the Save setup item in setup menu to update and overwrite the TERATERM.INI file once;
5. Close and restart the Tera Term console window;
6. It’s ready now for backup the APC’s booting data into teraterm.log file. These data will be saved
immediately from APC turn on under console mode