This is under testing, if you are interested welcome to try.
Make sure you have install Android OS 4.0 (Rock Version : 1.0.0)
Download installation file from here https://www.dropbox.com/s/uzoyj1h1rppbzic/Android4_Store_1.4.rar?m
The file will allow you to install play store and smart rotate, and your device (APC Rock) will reboot in 3 times.
1. Power on on both APC Rock and AE (your notebook/pc with windows xp or 7 platform) and enable the USB Debugging function on APC Rock.
2. Connect APC Rock with AE by ADB cable (non-OTG) and correctly install ADB driver on AE.
3. Make sure of the ADB link work well ( you can execute the “ADB devices” command in Android4_Store_xxx folder with CMD window to check)
4. Double left clicks the “TPSparkyRoot.bat” in Android4_Store_xxx folder on your AE.
You will see below message, wait for 20 sec then press any key on your AE.
5. Check APC you should see it auto reboot now, then you will see below message on AE’s CMD window. “Reboot <1/3> – Continue once… ”
Check APC Rock, once it boot to home screen, wait for 20 sec then press any key on your AE to continue. Rock now should begin 2nd reboot.
6. You will see below message on AE’s CMD window. “Rebooting <2/3> – Continue… for 3min.”
Check Rock, once it boot to home screen, wait after 20 sec, press any key on your AE. (but please note even Rock screen shows nothing, after waiting 3 minutes from reboot you can just press any key to continue.)
7. Check your AE, you will see below message; you can continue if shows uid-0 and gid-0 (root) / root.
Otherwise press the ctrl+c to cancel and start over again.
8. Check Rock, it should reboot the third time.
Check the AE, you will see “Rebooting <3/3> – you should now… ” and now you can press any key to finish this process.
9. If need, you can change the display of app from abnormal portrait to normal landscape by smart rotator.